HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE (COMPLETED) NMRSIM-FILES
- Activate the following ILIAS-link and cause the download of the (compressed) file NMRSIM_FILES_TUTORIAL.zip to your local Downloads folder:
- Open the download folder in a first window.
- Open a second window and navigate to the directory /NMRSIM_SESSION (found in your personal user directory) with the folders config, ham, job, lists, pp, wave and wizard generated in the course of the TOPSPIN installation.
- Note the entries in each of these folders delivered with the BRUKER TOPSPIN package, i.e. a set of corresponding configuration-, pulse program-. spin-system-, list- and wave-files for setting up a few demonstration experiments.
- Note also the user subfolders, provided for storing your personal configuration-, pulse-program- etc. files.
- In the Download folder (first window) if not yet done automatically unzip the file NMRSIM_FILES_TUTORIAL.zip. Click on the unzipped directory which will uncover the folders config, ham, lists, pp and wave each of which contains a corresponding subfolder tutorial (see Fig. below).
- Starting with the folder config (in the first window) click on it and – taking advantage of the drag-and-drop technique – move the tutorial subfolder into the config folder in the NMRSIM_SESSION directory (in the second window, i.e., on your computer):
- According to the scheme above repeat this procedure one after the other with the residual tutorial subfolders for ham, lists, pp and wave.
- Make sure that in your NMRSIM_SESSION directory any of the folders config, ham, lists, pp and wave has now been extended by a corresponding tutorial subfolder.
- Inspect the various tutorial subfolders which should contain a series of corresponding configuration-, spin system (ham)-files, lists, pulseprogram- and wave-files respectively, which will be used in the course of the tutorial.